This week's Famitsu confimed the development of Persona 4: The Golden, though with it due out in Spring 2012, it will likely be among the video-only games. Nihon Falcom has also teased an announcement for this year's TGS, so hopefully we'll hear about their Vita RPG that's been in the works for some time. In an interview with Dengeki PlayStation, Falcom CEO Toshihiro Kondo stated that the Vita RPG is playable, but still a ways off in terms of development. Konami is also bringing four games to TGS, though only three are known right now. Finally, though the company has said nothing official beyond being on the list of developers for the system, Gust (developer of the Atelier and Ar tonelico games) has posted a job listing for Vita development, so there is always a chance the company could have a showing there as well.
Tokyo Game Show 2011 will take place starting on Sept. 15 and ending on Sept. 18, 2011.
The known titles are:
- Asphalt Injection (Konami)
- BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend (Arc System Works)
- Disgaea 3 Return (Nippon Ichi)
- Dynasty Warriors Next (Tecmo Koei)
- Gravity Daze (Sony)
- Hot Shots Golf Next (Sony)
- Mahjong Fight Club (Konami)
- New Little King Story (Konami)
- Power Smash 4 (Sega)
- Ridge Racer (Namco Bandai)
- Shin Kamaitachi no Yoru (Chunsoft)
- Shinobido 2 (Acquire)
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Sony)